Submit a Photo for the Book/Website

So like I said, I am considering putting together a book of school lunch photos based on the blog. If I were to sell more than one copy to my Mom, I'll give a big chunk of it to charities that support healthy school lunch programs. If you would like to submit a picture for the book/website, here is what you need to do:
1. Include a complete description of the lunch items in your picture(s).
2. Indicate how you would like your name to appear in the book/site (let me know if you want to remain anonymous).
3. Include any comments on the photo, or school lunch in general, you want considered for the book/site.
4. A sentence or two clearly stating permission for me to use your photo(s).

Thanks everyone!





And finally if you have any other pictures you would like to submit for the website/possible book feel free to send them to this e-mail address.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no foul language.