Your Thoughts on a What's For School Lunch Book?

What do you think about me putting together a book based on the school lunches on this blog? If I were to do it, I would need a lot more of you to send in pictures of lunch, with full descriptions, and a sentence or two giving me permission to use it in a book, and whether or not you wanted your name mentioned. Just an idea.

I think it could be pretty neat. I get quite a few e-mails from magazines and TV shows wanting to use pictures from this site, so there is certainly a market for it.

5 comments:

  1. Great idea!

    But I'm sure you're gonna get some flak from people who think you have not represented their country fairly. There'll always be part poopers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to start asking for new submissions should you turn commercial with this great concept! I have just started blogging bringing current events to the dinner table and came across your bog while working on a post about the USDA's school lunch competition... good luck with your adventure into publishing!

    ReplyDelete

Please no foul language.